Pure Holistic Dental Warranty
biological | wellness | cosmetic
We Stand Behind Our Work!
At Pure Holistic Dental, we stand behind every dental service we provide to our patients. We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dentists offer.
We will repair or replace the treatment at no fee rendered based on the following guide lines and exclusions. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty.
Composite, Inlays and Onlays and Veneers
- If this is the recommended treatment prescribed, we will replace or repair it in the event of failure for 1 year from initial placement. If the tooth breaks and requires a crown, we will credit the cost of the filling towards that restoration.
Crowns and Bridges
- These are warrantied for 5 years from initial placement. We will replace or repair them at no charge during this five year period if they break with normal use. (This does not include damage from accidents, medical treatments, or medical conditions that could cause damage to healthy teeth or restorations)
Dentures and Partial Dentures
- These are warrantied for 3 years from delivery if a tooth chips or breaks under normal use. This does not cover accidents such as dropping your denture. Complete denture patients must be seen every year, and patients with any teeth must be seen as prescribed by doctor.
Dental Implants and Crowns
- These are warrantied for 5 years from initial placement. We will replace or repair them at no charge during this five year period if they break with normal use. Please note that implants, abutments, and crowns require special attention. The patient absolutely must maintain their hygiene schedule at Pure Holistic Dental to be eligible for warranty replacement. (This does not include damage from accidents, medical treatments, or medical conditions that could cause damage to healthy teeth or restorations)
Terms and Conditions
- You must remain an Pure Holistic Dental patient for the term described under your procedure. An active patient is one that maintains at least 1 dental office visit for an examination during the calendar year.
- You must maintain a schedule of regular recall appointments at Pure Holistic Dental, to include a minimum of an oral exam every 6 months, a cleaning every 3-6 months, bitewing x-rays every 12 months and comprehensive x-rays every 3-5 years.
- You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
- We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
- The warranty is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, smoking or other tobacco use, etc.
- The warranty is null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, fractures, etc.
- The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
- If the doctor determines a night guard/occlusal guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the warranty will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated or do not wear it as directed.
- If you chose any other treatment other than the primary recommended treatment, that will not be covered under warranty.
Mercury Safe Dentistry
We can safely remove old mercury amalgam (silver fillings) through a very specific procedure. Likewise, we never use mercury amalgam to fill cavities.
Here at Pure Holistic Dental, we believe what happens orally affects the rest of the body. In other words, our oral health impacts the rest of our body because the mouth, teeth and gums are integrated with our body systems.
Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Our goal is to conserve healthy teeth through prevention, remineralization, and minimal dental intervention. To do so, we evaluate every patient to see their risk and put together a plan individualized for them.
Are we a good fit for you?
- You want to save time and money over your lifetime to get optimal health
- Your goal is to be the healthiest version of yourself to feel the best
- You want the least amount of dental work possible